Here are some signs I know that I am getting older:
- My pastor is younger than me.
- My joints and muscles hurt.
- My bones crack and creek.
- My hair is turning gray.
- My tween twins (I have tweens! That is another sign) have mobile phones (with THEIR money!).
- I have friends younger than me who are divorced. And remarried.
- I’m not funny. At all. I used to be. I think.
- Girls don’t flirt with me anymore-including my wife. And when I flirt with them I’m the creepy old guy-even with my wife.
- I used to be confident and sure of myself.
- I used to have dreams and ambitions.
- I get up at least once a night to use the facilities.