I love listening to NPR’s This American Life. Here is an expert from an episode I recently listened to entitled Plan B:
There’s the thing you plan to do, and then there’s the thing you end up doing. Most of us start off our lives with some Plan A which we abandon…switching to a Plan B, which becomes our life.
I had a Plan A a very long time ago. I am not only on Plan B, but C, D and maybe even E, F & G.
My Plan A did NOT include:
- Working for a local telephone company
- Having to work a second job
- Constant and persistent collection calls from the student loan folks
- Renting instead of buying
- Having my check garnished